Who We Are
Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC is a consumer products company founded in 2010. We offer unique solutions to common problems found in the home. Our team consists of a robust sales group, supported by a team of great inside sales and service associates. We attend over 20 trade shows throughout the year, selling to everyone from mom-and-pop stores to large retail chains.
We are GOING GREEN! Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC designs, manufactures, and markets innovative and environmentally friendly products for the home and the outdoor living environment.
The award-winning Dynatrap Insect Trap is the market leader in the insect control category. The Dynatrap Insect Trap protects against mosquitoes and other flying insects without the use of pesticides. The Dynatrap Insect Trap is sold at Frontgate, Costco, Canadian Tire, Ace Hardware, and other home and hardware retailers. In 2015, the Dynatrap Insect Trap achieved the distinction of becoming the most successful Today’s Special Value in the L&G category for QVC.
Dynamic Solutions has delivered double digit annual growth, expanding from a single brand to a group of brands including the DynaZap, an extendable racket zapper and new this year, the DynaSteam Weed Killer – the all-natural, weed killing alternative.
An agile, entrepreneurial company, Dynamic Solutions continues to develop new products and brands that satisfy consumers search for environmentally friendly alternatives.
At Dynamic Solutions, we know that we can make a difference in the lives of our consumers. With the support of our fabulous team, we have been successful in capturing a piece of the market, offering products unlike any other. We are looking for highcaliber, results-oriented people to join our organization, that offers a family atmosphere, a great workplace with work/life balance, and a comprehensive benefit package. We want Dynamic Solutions to be a GREAT place to work for our PEOPLE.
Dynamic Solutions is headquartered in a space at 12247 W Fairview Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. We have personnel, with flexible schedules, that also work remotely out of their homes or elsewhere.
We have been honored to receive a large variety of awards for the hard work that we do for our customers, our retailers, and our employees! Take a look at some of the awards below, and know that if you join Dynamic Solutions, you’re joining a company that cares deeply.
Customer Service & Account Rep – Remote Call Center Emphasis
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Hours: Flexible, but must be available for potential overtime during peak season
Resolve customer issues, process warranty claims, and work with clients and staff to handle order fulfillment and customer communications related to delivery and shipping. By fulfilling the purpose of the position, this person will have made achievements including: exceptional customer service, accurate and timely order fulfillment, timely warranty service and delivering a quality and consistent world-class level of customer experience, while helping to prepare the company for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all operational details of assigned B2B accounts including order processing, fulfillment, vendor compliance, and documentation
- Ensure customer orders are labeled and routed properly
- Update compliance summary manual & quick reference sheet
- Provide third-party fulfillment centers with required order and customer information to insure timely distribution
- Confer with any personnel necessary to expedite and trace missing or delayed shipments
- Provide customers with prompt and accurate service by communicating clearly through phone and email interactions: shipping orders, warranty support, and more
- Respond to customer requests for pricing, troubleshooting, and other information
- Ensure & audit warranty claims processed in CRM Customer Service Database by collecting customer contacts (phone calls, emails) for follow-up, as well as for service level, product and issue monitoring
- Provide additional support to sales & marketing, accounting, and operations as needed
- Find opportunities to control costs, increase revenue, and continually improve the assigned tasks
- Actively engage in cross training and process documentation: others need to fulfill duties in employee’s absence and all must support colleagues in the business
- Cultivate relationships with B2B and B2C customers (via phone and email)
Remote Call Center Emphasis
- Train, develop script, coach, and serve as a liaison for ensuring customer service procedures are completed by remote contact center agents
- Calibrate, practice and read emails, phone calls, and chat sessions
- Develop and maintain a system to record calibration scores
- Use the calibration form to guide decisions about staffing and developments
- Review agent actions, correct errors and provide feedback
- Become a product knowledge specialist, providing feedback and up-to-date product materials for best customer experience
- Include FAQs and Answers for product operations
- Maintain product offerings by customer and variation and education
- Understand, develop and enhance troubleshooting techniques for product issues
- Train and document all processes
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred, or extensive experience in customer service
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and document issues
- At least three years of training experience, with ability to coach and train staff remotely
- Experience providing vendor support to large retail customers
- Answering phones, answering emails, providing professional customer service experience
- Experience with MS Office & Sage 100 ERP (is a plus)
- Bilingual or trilingual (Spanish, English, French) a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others, showing leadership skills
- Must be able to sit 75% of the work day
- Must be able to work in temperature of 68-80 degrees.
- Must be able to operate desktop PC and communicate with the use of office phone system
- Must be able to accept continuous change and growth in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Benefits at a Glance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – available the first of the month following 60 days
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid time off plan, including paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursements
- Team Member Referral Program
- Incentive Compensation Program
COMPANY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Dynamic Solutions Worldwide, 12247 W. Fairview Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53226 (Near 121st St. & Bluemound Rd). www.dynatrap.com
Send Resume, along with salary expectations and complete 5 minute survey here:
Please take our Culture Index Survey at: https://www.cindexinc.com/users/ciims/processes/surveyInfo.php?USER_ID=12565&COMPANY_CODE=6BF964&h2=1487881366
WE HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED AND CERTIFIED BY FORTUNE MAGAZINE’S 2018 “GREAT PLACE TO WORK”!!
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Dynamic Solutions Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to providing a safe working environment. All offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory criminal background check and negative drug screen.
Sales & Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing
Salary: $11.00 per hour
Hours: Flexible, and willing to work around personal/school schedule
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop content for all current and new social media channels. Analyze and present results
- Assist with the development of content for the company website and blog
- Work on implementation of communications plans ensuring key messaging and positioning
- Ensure all communications are consistent and deliver consistent corporate messaging
- Proactively identify newsworthy stories for local and regional media
- Develop and pitch new story ideas to create media opportunities
- Assist in developing key communications materials such as press kits, media mailers and fact sheets
- Maintain media lists
- Provide support and develop relationships with members of the media.
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows and other events as needed
- General Customer Service – answer phones, assist customers with questions
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director in other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Some College preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
Benefits at a Glance
- 401(k) with Employer Match, after completing 1,000 hours of continued service
- Paid time off accrual
Please take our quick culture index survey, which can be found at this link:
WE HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED & CERTIFIED BY FORTUNE MAGAZINE’S 2018 “GREAT PLACE TO WORK”!
Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans